- Conducting daily HR/GA tasks: time attendance, leave record, insurance, maintenance etc.
- Arrange company permit/license to government offices.
- Providing and filling letters/document properly.
- Other assignment by Superior.
- Male/Female with max age 35 years old.
- Must have good English capability in written and verbal (conversation).
- Experiences min. 1 years as HRD Staff but we are welcoming fresh graduated who wants to learn quickly and must good English (written and verbal).
- Having IT knowledge is preferable.
- Able to operate computer Words, Excel, Access and email correspondence.
- Self-motivated, mature, trustable and willing to work long hours to finish the tasks.
Only shortlisted candidates may send complete resume with recent photograph to:
PT. NNR RPX GLOBAL LOGISTICS INDONESIA
Mutiara Building 3rd floor suite 303,
Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No. 10,
Jakarta Selatan 12790
firstname.lastname@example.org ; Cc: email@example.com